The World’s Bestselling Growth Hacking Course // Last Update: 2 July 2018
Grow your digital marketing results faster through the power of growth hacking! In this industry-leading course, you’ll discover the extraordinary benefits of digital metrics, including lean analytics, web traffic, digital conversion funnels, and LTV and CAC calculations. You’ll also gain access to cutting edge info about inbound marketing, email marketing, SEO, paid acquisition, public relations, viral marketing, and much more!
You can now earn your Eazl Growth Hacker certificate by completing 100% of this course. Eazl will customize, host, and issue your certificate so that you can impress clients and employers with your knowledge and commitment to building growth hacking skills!
Introducing…The Digital Marketing Toolkit for the Connected Economy
Want to have huge success in modern digital marketing? With this remarkable course at your fingertips, you can hone the much-needed skills to attract and retain customers through any online channel. By leveraging the advantages of growth hacking, you can:
- Compete head-to-head with even the biggest firms in Silicon Valley
- Build your business with secrets unknown to most entrepreneurs
- Qualify for more prestigious and higher-paying digital marketing jobs
- Improve your outcomes with content marketing, social media, and SEO
- Discover the real potential of email marketing, viral marketing and public relations
- Lead digital marketing teams to massive increases in conversion rates
- Multiply your results with growth hacking applied across numerous channels
The demand for digital marketing experts is increasing every day, and one of the key factors of success is keeping up with the latest trends. This growth hacking course puts you in the driver’s seat with the most relevant, most effective information available.
And no boring power point slides, ever! This flagship course was developed in partnership with leading instructional designers. The course is exceptionally well-crafted, allowing you to learn growth hacking concepts and apply them immediately. You’ll also enjoy the beautifully animated learning modules, developed by Eazl’s own animation team.
Growth Hacking – The Secret Key to Digital Marketing Mastery
Ready to get feedback quicker – and make changes faster – to supercharge your digital marketing results? You’ve got all the strategies you need in this growth hacking course.
In the first part of the course, you’ll gain essential “big picture” skills, including developing your customer personas, interviewing your target markets, and analyzing your “buyer center” (i.e. the individuals in your target market with the most purchasing power).
Next, you’ll learn how to analyze your results. With any growth hacking effort, you always want to know what’s working, where it’s working, and what needs to be changed. For this, you need digital marketing tools like web traffic analysis and lean analytics.
Lastly, you’ll discover highly effective tools to bring boatloads of new customers – ones with money to spend – into your online eco-system. This includes the concepts of digital conversion funnels, lifetime customer value (LTV), and customer acquisition costs (CAC).
Develop a User-Centric Approach to Digital Marketing
In the second half of the course, you’ll discover how to create digital marketing materials that target the unique wants and needs of your customer. This might seem like a given, right? In fact, it’s a much rarer skill than you might think, and absolutely crucial for maximizing sales. No growth hacking course is complete without this must-know info!
You’ll start with a section on the changing landscapes of social media marketing, viral marketing, and public relations. Yep, it’s a whole new ballgame out there!
Then you’ll get a crash course in both online SEO and in content marketing, allowing you create relevant and memorable content that’s designed to be discoverable on the web.
The email marketing section will introduce you to automated strategies for email. You’ll also develop the ability to use email platforms to manage your subscriber lists.
The course wraps up with a section on paid acquisition and online advertising so that, when you have an advertising budget, you’ll know how to use it.
Since giving you the most possible value is so important to us, Eazl is offering this course with our 30-day guarantee. If you’re not totally wowed by the content, feel free to ask for a refund. We will give you one immediately, no questions asked. Sound good?
Version 3.2 Release Notes:
- You have an updated study guide that is better synchronized to the lectures and further study resources in the course. Happy learning!
Version 3.1 Release Notes:
- We’ve added a premium tutorial for you in the Google Analytics part of the Growth Hacking Series. In this live event rebroadcast, you’ll see how to call specific data from your Google Analytics properties, leverage it to create automatically-updating dashboards, and publish these dashboards to a private site. Think of this as your business or entrepreneurial HQ. For those of you who have board members, investors, or teammates, you can select the people who will have access to these dashboards so that your team can use data to drive good decisions. Enjoy!
Version 3 Release Notes:
- Woohoo Growth Hacking 3 is here and the course is better than ever. Using feedback from the Eazl lead users crew, the Udemy learning team, and other student feedback, we’ve made a whole host of upgrades! The course is now more project-based, so you’ll be able to use sections as you need them to achieve outcomes related to your growth objectives. We’ve also trimmed out some of the more outdated exercises and SideBYSides and replaced them with fresh content. As a part of this upgrade, there are all new intros in the course and it has been totally re-structured. You also have access to a brand new interview with Peter van Sabben that was recorded in Amsterdam in the Winter of 2015. Peter is one of Europe’s leading growth hackers and the co-founder of Growth Tribe, the first ever growth hacking program sponsored by a university (the University of Amsterdam) and backed by Facebook.
What’s new in version 4.0?:
- Growth Hacking 4 includes tons of new content, including content related to the application of bots to social media, Google 360, and a lot more. We’ve also streamlined the learning experience by de-escalating some modules from previous course versions. To see a full content upgrade journal, see the final lecture of the course.
- Growth Hacking 4.1 migrates course document support from Dropbox to Google Documents. Students in the course should not experience any learning disruption from Dropbox’s recent hosting infrastructure change!
Released November 2017: What’s new in version 5.0?
- Where to begin? This learning experience has just received the most MASSIVE upgrade in Eazl history!
- You can now earn your Eazl Growth Hacker certificate by completing 100% of this course. Eazl will customize, host, and issue your certificate so that you can impress clients and employers with your knowledge and commitment to building growth hacking skills!
- All new hands-on practicums by former Googler and European growth hacking leader Maja Voje that takes you all the way from developing personas, using the Growth Marketing Canvas to generate growth hacking ideas, launching a landing page with Leadpages, setting up tracking with Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, and the Facebook Pixel, analyzing traffic to the page, optimizing it, watching user recordings, and moving into retention cohorts, user analytics, installing third-party tools on the page, and optimizing the funnel. It’s AWESOME.
- All new side by sides updated for the all new Google Analytics interface, Facebook’s newest changes, new Mailchimp workflows, and more.
- TONS of brand new animated modules. Growth Hacking has become an increasingly cohesive community and best practices are starting to solidify around the ecosystem. More than 80 lectures… 80 lectures! were upgraded as part of this update.
- An all new study guide that’s hosted on the cloud and give you links to tons of online spreadsheets built to support this course, guides, and references. It also includes the world’s first Growth Hacking dictionary so that you can stay up-to-date with the language used by growth hackers.
- A new suite of interviews all included as part of the 2018 upgrade plus full-length versions of the interviews accessible on the Eazl YouTube channel. We wanted you to have a streamlined learning experience, so none of the interviews are over 10 minutes in length during your experience in the course.
Released February 2018: What’s new in version 5.2? In version 5.2 we’ve added Assignments throughout your learning experience. This is a brand new Udemy feature released in beta mode that enables your Eazl instruction team to blend videos with questions and images. We’ve heard from many of you that you would love even more hands-on activities, so we answered with 8 new hands-on Assignments in version 5.2 of the course!
Who is the target audience?
- The course is ideal for people looking to grow an existing organization’s user or customer base, develop the skills necessary to launch a career in digital marketing, or seeking to add a digital component to their existing marketing skillset.