Learn the grammar, vocabulary and communication skills you need in order to become a fluent German speaker.
This course is perfect if you want to:
- master everyday situations in a German speaking country
- communicate accurately what you want to say
- be spontaneous in conversations and discussions
- develop your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- pronounce German words like native speakers
- use German grammar with ease and fluency
“Ingo has a ton of experience in German teaching. You can tell all of the best practices and good tips come to life here. His pace is perfect for the beginner so don’t be intimidated! Highly recommend.” – Gabriel John Rodriguez
Cover the basics and then progress fast
Whether you are a complete beginner, too busy for a language class, or needing to brush up before a vacation or business trip, this is the course for you. It covers all four basic skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing, and you can enjoy the freedom and flexibility to learn at your own pace.
Grammar and vocabulary are taught through texts and dialogues based on everyday situations ranging from talking about interests and hobbies, daily routines to ordering food in a restaurant and making a doctor’s appointment.
“This course was great on many levels. It really outlines the basics and builds a solid foundation. Things are explained and taught in a simple and clear format. The progression is also very encouraging because one continues to build on previous lessons. I highly recommend this course!” – Peter Hamon
Start forming sentences after the very first lesson
The language is approached in a functional and communicative way so that you can easily use what you have learned to communicate in German effectively.
I have kept the grammatical explanations as simple and user-friendly as possible to allow you to progress at a steady pace but at the same time build up a sound understanding of how the language works and so build up your confidence.
“I love the approach the teacher uses. It’s all about immediate immersion in to full sentences, then he breaks down the parts of the sentences. He also encourages you to get out of the course to online forums and apps that will help build your vocabulary and connect you with native speakers. It’s really great and totally worth the $!” – Levi Baade
This is what you can expect:
- Professional, fun and easy-to-understand lessons
- Engaging exercises that let you test your comprehension
- Guided speaking lessons to build your conversational skills
- Exceptional support and prompt answers to your questions
- Downloadable PDF files of the texts with translated vocabulary lists
- Downloadable MP3 audio versions of all lessons to listen to on the go
- A 30-day full refund guarantee, no questions asked
- And last but not least… to learn German fast!
Are you ready? Then take this course and start speaking German right away!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is intended for students who have no previous knowledge of German and want to improve their language level in a short amount of time.
- If you are taking up German again after a break from it, you will also find this course ideally suited to your needs.
- The course also serves as a convenient reference guide to German grammar with clear and informative explanations and focused practice activities.
Created by Ingo Depner
Last updated 12/2017
Size: 955.71 MB