- Basic knowledge in Python or ANY other programming/scripting languages
- Intermediate knowledge in penetration testing and ethical hacking
When other’s tools fail, writing your own makes you a true penetration tester!
Before You Enroll !
The knowledge which you will learn from this course is literally a weapon. My goal is to make you a better warrior in penetration testing. Consider the consequences of your actions, be smart and don’t go to jail.
There are quite a lot of people who call themselves hackers but in reality few have the solid skills to fit the definition, when other’s tools fail, writing your own makes you a true hacker!
- Easy to learn
- Cross platform
- Unlimited third party libraries
- Get your job done with few lines
- Ranked as #1 for the most popular programming languages
- Plenty of open source hacking tools are written in python which can be easily integrated within your script
How To Use This Course?
- View the course in order, start from module 1 and move on.
- Before you see the video, download the script, read the inline comments, run the script in your home lab, then finally see the explanatory video, if you still got any question, post it in Udemy forum.
- Don’t skip the exercises, Google is your best friend.
- Fall in love with Python, go for extra mile and start writing your own weapons!
How to reach me?
- Udemy forums in case you have ANY question or technical problem.
- LinkedIn if you have ANY questions prior taking the course, Ideas and collaboration are welcomed.
Who this course is for:
- Ethical hackers and penetration testers
- Students preparing for OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GXPN, CEH
- Information security professionals and cyber security consultants
- System and network security administrators
- Programmers who want to get their hands dirty
Created by Hussam Khrais
Last updated 1/2019
Size: 2.55 GB