- Any version of Adobe Illustrator, preferably the CC (Creative Cloud) version.
- No prior knowledge or experience with Illustrator is required
Are you frustrated trying to teach yourself Adobe Illustrator?! This course will quickly allow you to start getting paid for your Illustrator skills.
Whether you’re brand new to Illustrator, or have played around with it but need more guidance, this course will help you feel confident and comfortable using the industry-standard vector-based graphic application.
- Jane: “It’s just a GREAT course! I LOVE IT! And I will advise this course to everyone who wants to learn Adobe Illustrator! Daniel is a great teacher… no! Daniel is the perfect teacher! Thank you, Daniel, for this awesome course!”
Create logo design, icons, characters, textures, text-based graphics, illustrations & full graphic design skills in Adobe Illustrator CC!
This course was designed for the complete beginner, with practice files and fun projects to get you taking action. Throughout this Illustrator CC course, you’ll be designing your own real-world projects that are professional and inspire you to do even more!
- Keith: “This course is outstanding! I stayed away from Illustrator for many years because I was intimidated by it. Now, I am excited by it and what it can do and am finding the lessons to be very informative and educational. Am definitely looking forward to finishing this course and seeing where I can go from here…”
What will you learn in this Adobe Illustrator CC course?
- Start by understanding the Adobe Illustrator workspace and tools
- Dive into creating your own shapes & lines
- Use the pen & curvature tool to improve your designs
- Advance your graphics with strokes, pencils & brushes
- Speed up your workflow with the shape builder tool
- Align and distribute objects to create amazing backgrounds and textures
- Add and stylize text to your projects
- Create beautiful graphics with masks and compound shapes
- Get creative with effects and advanced techniques
- Understand color and how to use it like a pro
- Save & export your projects for any kind of project
Real World Skills + Fun Illustrator Projects
Design your own amazing graphics while learning new skills. This Adobe Illustrator CC course is jam-packed with projects and project files for you to follow along with.
Become a Professional Graphic Designer using Adobe Illustrator CC
With the skills learned in this course, you’ll have a highly-desired skill that can help you get jobs and make money as a graphic designer.
Adobe Illustrator is the industry-standard application when it comes to graphic design, so it’s important for you to learn it if you want to be a professional designer.
- Christopher: “I just finished this course. I had ZERO experience with a Ai and I feel that this would have been the best path to get familiar with the software. Not only was I new to Ai I was also new to the Mac I purchased specifically for this software. The explanations were spot on especially when explaining the command differences between Mac and PC.”
Why learn Adobe Illustrator CC from us?
This course is a collaboration between Phil Ebiner & Daniel Walter Scott who have worked together to design a course that you’ll love. These top-rated instructors have taught hundreds of thousands of students around the world, and can’t wait to serve you.
We promise to help you learn Adobe Illustrator CC, no matter what it takes. If you ever get stuck, just post a message to the course dashboard and we’ll be there to support you.
Our Happiness Guarantee
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, we have a 30-day 100% money back guarantee. There’s literally no reason to hesitate!
Enroll now, and we’ll see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start using Illustrator in their career & get paid for their Illustrator skills.
- Newbies, amateurs, graphic designers, motion graphics artists and any creatives who want to design their own graphics from scratch.
Created by Video School Online Inc, Phil Ebiner, Daniel Walter Scott
Last updated 11/2018
Size: 1.24 GB