- Gyna: “I truly enjoyed learning with Daniel. I have taken other courses to help me with InDesign, however, none that gave me the edge Daniel has. Many extras that other instructors have neglected to share, or didn’t think important to teach. His good humor and in-depth knowledge make this course above and beyond the rest of the Advanced courses I have taken. Kudos and thank you, Daniel! I look forward to watching more of your instructional videos.”
Hi there, my name is Dan. I am an Adobe Certified Instructor and an Adobe Certified Expert for InDesign and I work as a professional graphic designer. This course is about advanced features, productivity & workflow speed tricks using Adobe InDesign.
This course is not for people brand new to InDesign. It’s for people who already know and understand the fundamentals.
If you are already happy adding text & images to InDesign documents then this course is for you. Even if you consider yourself a heavy user, I promise there will be things in here that will blow your InDesign mind.
- Mazen: “This is my third Udemy class that I’ve completed of Dan’s and I’ve learned so much. Everything that I’ve taken has been world-class and he truly puts a lot of effort into making his classes seamless and easy to understand. I highly recommend taking the plunge and taking one of his classes.”
You’ll learn advanced typography tricks using Typekit & Opentype fonts, font grouping & font pairing. Mastering color theory features like the color theme tool and color modes as well as professional proofing for colors for print. We’ll set permanent defaults for fonts, colors & will learn how to turn hyphenation off for good, once and for all.
What would an advanced InDesign course be without all the tactics to fully control paragraphs, auto expanding boxes, spanning & splitting columns. You’ll become a Styles master, using nested styles, grep styles, next styles & advanced object styles.
We’ll make beautiful charts & graphs for your InDesign documents. You’ll learn the pros & cons of various digital distribution methods including Interactive PDF’s, EPUBs & the amazing Publish Online.
- Ari: “Daniel is a super talented and knowledgeable teacher. He is friendly and charismatic and teaches the course in a simple, engaging and easy to follow structure while teaching all the capabilities of the software from beginner to advanced techniques, tips and tricks. I seriously recommend Daniel to anyone wanting to learn any of the adobe courses. I have several and they are all brilliant! Thanks Daniel.”
You’ll become a master of long, text heavy documents, autoflowing, primary text frames & smart text reflow, cross referencing, indexes, text variables & the InDesign book feature. There is entire section dedicated to how to speed up your personal workflow & how to speed up InDesign and get it running super fast.
We look at interactive forms & scripts. There is just so much we cover and I want to share everything here in the intro but I can’t. Have a look through the video list, there is an amazing amount we cover here in the course.
If you’re one of those people using InDesign and you know there is probably a better way, a faster way to work then this is your graphic design course.
– Daniel Walter Scott
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who already know InDesign and want to take their skills and speed to the maximum level.
- This is an advanced InDesign course, so you’ll need basic InDesign skills to find this course useful.
- This course is perfect for anyone that already knows how to insert images & add text.
- This course is perfect for anyone that has completed my InDesign Essentials course.
Created by Daniel Walter Scott, Instructor HQ
Last updated 7/2019
English, Indonesian [Auto-generated]
Size: 2.26 GB