Amazon QuickSight Fundamentals. Make great visualizations! Learn complete workflow: Data Lake, AWS Athena, AWS Glue,& S3
What Will I Learn?
- Be able to learn fundamentals of Amazon (AWS) QuickSight and its powerful and easy to use features and capability
- Learn how to perform data analytics from big data using QuickSight
- Understand the difference between Microsoft Power BI and AWS QuickSight
- Know how to connect to various data sources such as AWS RDS, S3, AWS Athena, and AWS Glue
- Connect to Twitter and learn how to upload large data sets into AWS S3 buckets
- Understand the UI of QuickSight
- Be able to create stories, dashboards, perform field calculations, and interactive dashboards
- Learn AWS Athena Query editor and create Databases and Tables
- Understand how AWS Glue works and configure AWS environment
- To open an AWS account, a credit card is required for free trial
- Basic SQL query syntax is desirable
- Basic knowledge of AWS platform is desirable but not required
In the world of Big Data Analytics, Enterprise Cloud Applications, Data Security and and compliance, – Learn Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals step-by-step, complete hands-on AWS Data Lake, AWS Athena, AWS Glue, AWS S3, and AWS QuickSight. Bringing you the latest technologies with up-to-date knowledge.
Are you facing issues with Big Data Analytics and would like to create stunning and robust visualizations using AWS QuickSight? Look no further – The Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course will help you gain solid understanding of all these concepts along with hand-on application in a flipped classroom manner!
Are you a company or a Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Web Developer, IT administrator, Data Center Architect, Project Manager, Enterprise Architect, or Programmer? and want to gain fundamental and intermediate level skills and enjoy a fascinating high paying career?
Or maybe you just want to learn additional tips and techniques taking to a whole new level?
Welcome to Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course – A one of its kind course!
It is not only a comprehensive hands-on course with detailed concepts and their application, you are will not find a course similar to this. The flipped classroom model with hand-on learning will help you experience direct into the course as your begin your learning journey. Be sure to preview the lecture ‘Structure of the course & meet your instructor”
In this course, you’ll learn and practice:
- Create robust visualizations using AWS QuickSight
- Gain solid understanding of Server less computing, AWS Athena, AWS Glue, and S3 concepts
- Import Data Sets into AWS S3 and create Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) connection
- Understand AWS Data Lake and build complete Workflow
- Work with multiple data sets and create databases and tables. See how QuickSight creates visualizations
- Learn the difference between Microsoft Power BI and AWS QuickSight, and much more….
You will also get valuable resources and sample data sets where applicable with this course! We’ve built this course with our Team ClayDesk of industry recognized Big data architects and certified consultants to bring you the best of everything!
So, if you would like to:
– gain solid understanding of AWS concepts (AWS S3, Glue, Athena, QuickSight), this course is for you
– gain marketable skills as an IT expert and professional, this course is for you
– This course is not designed for advanced level students
…this Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certification of completion)
We’ve left no stone un-turned.
See what our students say “It is such a comprehensive course that I don’t need to take any other course but this one to learn all important concepts and hand-on application with this Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course, and I would without a doubt recommend it to everyone.” – Marcy Stevens
“This is such an awesome course. Clear instruction, and I loved every bit of it – Wonderful learning experience!” James Stephen.
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience!
Why take this course?
As a senior Enterprise Architect & Project Manager managing and deploying enterprise level IT projects, along with a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer & Trainer, my experience with AWS has been phenomenally great! I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the cutting edge of Big Data Analytics with AWS QuickSight—and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities.
See you in class!
Syed & Team ClayDesk
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone looking to switch to Amazon (AWS) Quicksight for stunning and robust data visualizations
- Data analysts looking to create visuals and perform business intelligence (BI) analysis
- Business Analysts who wish to provide in depth data analytics
- Anyone who wants to compare Microsoft Power BI tool with Amazon (AWS) QuickSight cloud powered BI service
Created by ClayDesk E-learning, Syed Raza, Syed Ali, Qasim Shah
Last updated 9/2018
Size: 1.53 GB