- Download the pdf documents for vocabulary that we provide you. Write the meanings of the words in your own language.
- Be prepared to do the activities at the end of each video.
- The videos provide slow and clear explanations in English. Focus on the words you hear and it will help your listening skill.
- Do not hesitate to ask questions. We are here to help you improve your English.
- There will be lots of updates in the course including new videos, quizes, and materials for reading and vocabulary.
In this course, you will see A1 – A2 Elementary Level English structures and their grammatical usage in different contexts and examples.
With slow and clear explanations, you will learn fast and after watching each video lesson, you will be guided to do some activities to settle down the knowledge you have gained. You will just need to watch the videos and do the activities.
Besides, we uploaded pdf documents attached to each video, on which the words used in the video are written. You can look up the dictionary to learn the meanings of the words before watching the video.
This course is the best fit for the people all around the world, who are learning English as beginners or whose level is A1 Elementary Level. If you know some basic English and want to improve your skills to A1 – A2 Elementary Level, this course will really help you a lot. After watching the videos and doing the activities, you will see the difference in your speaking and writing skills.
To sum up, in this course, you will complete all the A1 and A2 Elementary level grammar lessons and structures. After completing this course, you will be given a course completion certificate, which you can use anywhere in the world.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for the people who are learning English as beginners or whose level is A1 – Elementary Level. If you know some basic English and want to improve your skills to A1 – A2 Elementary Level, this course is the best fit for you. Just, watch the videos and do activities after each video. You will see the difference.
Created by Seçkin Esen, Akın Demir
Last updated 12/2018
Size: 3.55 GB