Completely Updated for 2019 with 40 NEW lectures, course guides and coding activities. Complete coverage of ES6!
Learn What It Takes to Code Dynamic, Professional Websites and Web Apps From The Comfort of Your Own Home
Do you ever browse the internet wondering how your favorite websites were built?Facebook, Twitter, Amazon—they were all created by people who at one point in time didn’t know anything about coding. How did they obtain this knowledge?
In this comprehensive course, I’m going to show you everything you need to know so that you can follow in these people’s footsteps.
You’re going to learn how to code AND you’re going to become a certified professional from a recognized international trainer. And best of all, you’re going to have fun doing it.
You Don’t Have to Be a Genius or a Mathematical Wizard
So many people believe that you must have a special ‘gift’ to create professional quality, dynamic websites/web apps. I’m here to tell you once and for all that this is false. All you need to have is the desire to learn and the ability to follow instructions—that’s it!
Our course starts teaching basic coding principles and develops your coding skills in a variety of languages from beginner through to advanced. Here it is, once and for all, a complete guide that will take you from novice to web developer.
Skip Hours of Frustration and Thousands of Wasted Dollars and Become 100% Certified
The internet has changed the rules of doing business. More and more companies are migrating online while many new, never before seen businesses are created every day thanks to the power of this phenomenon. You know what that means? Higher demand for people just like you!
But the problem for these businesses is that while demand is high, supply is short.
Please don’t let a lack of knowledge stop you from having the career of your dreams, not when the knowledge you need is right here and is extremely affordable.
It Doesn’t Matter Where You’re Starting From…You Can Do It!
● You’re planning on studying coding at college and want to build a rock solid foundation so that you have a huge head start before your course begins?
● You’re dissatisfied with your current job and want to learn exactly what it takes to become a fully qualified web developer?
● You’re currently working in IT but want to expand your skill base so that you’re 100% up to date with the latest developments in web technology?
● You want to develop mobile apps or websites on the side to create some additional income while retaining your current job?
Learn Skills That Will Benefit You for The Rest of Your Life
– Imagine being able to create a web app that is downloaded by millions of paying customers—or a website that’s visited by people from all seven continents.
– Imagine the limitless opportunities that having these programming skills will give you.
– Imagine working in a field that challenges you and allows you to express yourself freely every day.
– Imagine being paid extremely well for developing products and services that can help change people’s lives.
Stop imagining and take action! It’s time to start your journey. Your future is waiting for you…
Four Certifications in One
Each language carries it’s own individual Specialist Designation for which you earn a certificate, the privilege of using the specialist credential badge and a personal online transcript page which shows your designations, certification and accomplishments.
Prepare for Valuable Industry Certifications
Certified Web Developers will receive:
- A printable certificate indicating your new certification that you can present to employers or prospects
- A letter explaining the certification and its value to a prospective employer. The letter will state exactly what mastery the certification represents
- Authorization to use the LearnToProgram Certified Web Developer Badge on your website and marketing materials
- Automatic linkage to your LinkedIn account to display your certification
Who this course is for:
- Web Designers who Want to Learn To Code
- Traditional Programmers who Want to Learn Web Development
- People who Want to Develop Mobile Web Sites
- Students who want Practical Development Skills
- Web Masters who Need to Improve Development Skills
- Volunteers who Manage a Site for a Church or Non Profit
- Teachers who Want to Introduce Web Development to Their Classes
- Those Considering a Career in Web Development
Created by Framework Television Inc., Mark Lassoff
Last updated 5/2019
Size: 28.78 GB