- Must have knowledge of Java programming. (Java 1.8 or higher is ideal)
- Computer capable of supporting Java 11 development with internet access
- Fundamental XML knowledge helpful
Apache Maven is the most popular Java build tool. Companies and Open Source communities around the world, consider Apache Maven the ‘go-to’ build tool for their Java projects.
In this course, you will learn to master Apache Maven. You will become a ‘guru’ using Apache Maven.
No previous experience with Apache Maven is required.
In just a few lessons, you will be building your first Apache Maven project!
In this course, you will:
- Learn about the Maven Build Lifecycles
- Use Maven to build and package Java projects
- See how to use Maven with popular alternative JVM languages, including Groovy, Kotlin, and Scala
- Configure Maven to run your unit and integration tests written in JUnit 3, JUnit 4, JUnit 5, TestNG, and Spock
- Generate source code from XML and JSON Schemas
- Leverage annotation processing at compile time for Project Lombok and Mapstruct
- Learn in depth about the Apache Maven plugin system and see how plugins are used in the build lifecycle
- Build Spring Boot applications with Apache Maven
- Improve your code quality with code coverage and spot bugs reports
- Unlock valuable capabilities of the Spring Boot Maven plugin!
- Deploy project artifacts to Maven repositories
- Develop multi-module Maven projects
- And much more!
This is course is for the modern Java developer.
The entire course has been developed using Java 11.
- All Source Code in GitHub – Get access to over a dozen GitHub repositories with valuable examples!
- Slack Community – Join the instructor, teacher’s assistants, and other students in a Slack Community exclusive to this course!
- Free 120 Day IntelliJ Ultimate Trial – Students enrolling in the course can request a free 120 day trial for IntelliJ Ultimate (the most popular Java IDE!)
Apache Maven is used by over 70% of Java organizations. Employers are seeking people with strong Maven skills.
Completing this course, you will be able to answer interview questions about Maven with confidence!
Even if you’e already a Java developer using Apache Maven, this course will improve your Maven skills and show you new valuable best practices for your Java projects.
Who this course is for:
- Java Developers seeking to master Apache Maven
- DevOps Engineers who wish to expand their build and deployment skills
- Technical Managers wishing to understand the capabilities of Maven better
- QA Engineers interested in software quality
Created by John Thompson
Last updated 5/2019
Size: 8.33 GB