What Will I Learn?
- Hall of Fame | Rewards | Bug Bounty | Appreciation | Bug Bounty Hunting | Cyber Security | Web Application Penetration Testing
- You should be able to use a PC at Beginner Level nothing more than that
- Internet Surf | Web Technologies
- Tools Required – Python 2.7 | Burpsuite Community OR PRO and Firefox Browser
you will start as a beginner with no hands-on experience on bug bounty hunting and Penetration testing, after this course you will emerge as a stealth Bug Bounty Hunter.
Bug bounty hunting is the act of finding security vulnerabilities or bugs in a website and responsibly disclosing it to that company’s security team in an ethical way. Bug bounties, also known as responsible disclosure programs, are set up by companies to encourage people to report potential issues discovered on their sites. Some companies choose to reward a researcher with bounty, swag, or an entry in their hall-of-fame list. If you are interested in web application security then they have a great place of honing your skills, with the potential of earning some bounty and credibility at the same time.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to Hunt | Security Professional | Developer | Ethical Hacker | Penetration Tester
Created by Vikash Chaudhary
Last updated 5/2018
Size: 7.39 GB