- No Coding Experience is Required. You will start learning from the Very Basics.
- All you need to get started is a Code Editor & Internet Browser.
- If you know basic html & css that would be bonus otherwise No Worries.
*** Over 4400+ Students Are Already Taking This course ***
*** BEST REVIEWED Course on Udemy ***
In this course, you will learn how to Build a Modern looking Responsive Website with modern web development technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and some jQuery from scratch.
No coding experience is required for this course. You will learn, how to build a modern responsive website from the very scratch with zero experience.
This course will teach you, how to create a wire-frame for a website before actually starting the development. And then you will learn how to convert a wire-frame to real world website.
You will learn, how to choose right web color, fonts and icons for your website.
In this course, you will learn how to write HTML5 markup the best way. You will learn the Integration of Bootstrap framework which will really speed up the development time and it will allow to add some really great features to a website.
You will learn, new CSS3 techniques to style a website and you will also be introduced to some new concepts such as CSS3 media quires & breakpoints and with some jQuery you will learn how to add cool features to a website.
While building that amazing beautiful website, you will learn new ways of coding, tips & tricks and modern best practices that will make you a professional web developer in a very short time.
- This course is one of my favorite courses and I learn new things and on my path to build responsive html5 website in this course. Instructor is teaching step by step with high quality audio and videos, Even at 360p video quality is excellent. – Awais Riaz
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who want to learn Web Development Skills. This course will teach you HTML5, CSS3, jQuery & Bootstrap at ground level.
Created by Irfan Dayan
Last updated 2/2019
Size: 2.55 GB