- Basics of HTML
- Basics of CSS
- ES6 is NOT REQUIRED, it’s covered in course
UPDATE: React Router version 4 videos are now added.
Hi and welcome to react JS course.
Now, before you get bore with this text, as you are a video learner, let me talk about projects of this course.
This course will first cover local installation and react basics. After that we will create 10 projects.
- Project 1 – Create react app manually.
- Project 2 – Converting a simple Blog into react components
- Project 3 – Timer App
- Project 4 – Sales cart in Single Page Application
- Project 5 – Usurvery with Firebase database
- Project 6 – Firebase Login Setup
- Project 7 – Google Sign in with Firebase
- Project 8 – Reddit API with axios
- Project 9 – Auth0 login System
- Project 10 – Github API with Fetch and Auth0 login system
Ideal student for this course:
React is having very high demand in market. One of the top most searched subject on stack overflow. Most of high performance apps are created using react. If you want to stand apart from react, for sure you need to get familiar with react.
Also, if you are looking to move in react-native app development, that path goes with react js. Once you are familiar with concepts like JSX, props and states; same concepts are applied in react native too. And moving into react-native would be just a piece of cake.
Still, thinking about taking this course or not, we highly recommend to check a few projects mentioned in course introduction and free preview.
See you inside the course !
Who this course is for:
- web developers
- app developers who are looking to jump into react and react-native
- students who are looking to jump into react and master it
- looking to make apps using JS, this is perfect starting point
- People who have learned front end basics, this is next step to take
Created by Igneus Technologies
Last updated 8/2017
Size: 1.88 GB