- interest in ITsec and ethical hacking
- some IT and programming basics (C/C++)
LAST UPDATED: 12/2018
Ethical Hacking in Practice. Complete guide to rootkit and stealth software development. Practical ROOTKIT HACKING 101
Before we begin: the practical use of the course you are going to see has been proven by thousands of people all over the world – beginners and computer geeks as well. People who make their first steps in computer / network security and professionals: network administrators, programmers, pentesters, black- and white hat hackers. Please, read carefully what we’d like to share with you.
A rootkit is a stealthy type of software, typically malicious, designed to hide the existence of certain processes or programs from normal methods of detection and enable continued privileged access to a computer. – definition by Wikipedia
- You can ignore the fact that rootkits really exist,
- You can pretend that goverment agencies don’t use rootkits,
- You can even believe that big companies don’t spend huge amount of money for developing malicious software that can spy on you and your family,
- You can just turn a blind eye on it and ignore these fact.
But it does not make the problem disappear.
Therefore we decided to face facts and show you how rootkits work, how they can hide inside your system, how to create such an invisible software, how to detect and protect against those threats.
This course covers all the important techniques related with ROOTKITS AND CREATING INVISIBLE SOFTWARE used by hackers, system administrators, pentesters and IT forensic analysts.
What you can expect from this course:
- You’ll learn how to create shellcode
- You’ll learn how to inject code into processes
- You’ll learn how to hide processes, files, directories and registry entries
- You’ll learn how to keep a rootkit in a system
- You’ll learn how to create a backdoor
- You’ll learn how to create an invisible keylogger and remote console
- You’ll learn how to make a screenshot
- You’ll learn how to create undetectable applications
- You’ll learn how to deceive Anti-Virus applications
- You’ll learn how to use anti-emulation techniques
- You’ll learn how to bypass a firewall
- You’ll learn how to create a rootkit detector
- You’ll learn how to protect against rootkits
- And many other interesting topics
We guarantee your 100% satisfaction or you will get your money back. You have 30 days to decide if this course is for you. You will get access to the whole system. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your training, you will get a full refund. No questions asked.
Good luck and see you on the other side,
Andrew Harper || ITsec Academy || Hacking School Team
Who this course is for:
- students interested in rootkit development
- ethical hackers
- system and network administrators
- everyone interested in ethical hacking in general
- ISA CISS, CEH, CISSP, MCSE, CCNA
Created by Hacking School, IT Security Academy
Last updated 11/2018
Size: 951.07 MB