- Computer with internet access
- Google Account
Perfect course to learn and practice Google Apps Script!!!
Do you want to connect Google Apps Together and make some really amazing things happen? Course will provide you the foundation to work with Google Script to build a Web App that can be embedded in Google Sites. Within the course we show you how to use Google Spreadsheet as a source for retrieving and storing data. Power up what you do online, bringing together built in functionality in your Google Suite.
- Basics of Google Script – how to use the online editor and overview of functionality
- How to create a bound script to your Google Sheet
- Add new rows and get contents from Google Spreadsheet
- Sort and update Google Sheet data
- How to select sheet contents
- How to use HTTP service to output and html file within Google Web apps
- Use web apps to create interactive content
- Setup a Google site and embed your Google script
- Use session values and other powerful built in script methods
- Fine tune and tweak debug web apps
- All this and more
Source Code is included so you can build the same app we build in the course, but even better 🙂
Build a nice interactive project from scratch alongside the lessons within the course.
If you haven’t tried it yet, I guarantee you will be BLOWN AWAY at how powerful Google Script can be, and at how easy it is to write. With just a few lines of code you can DO A WHOLE LOT!!!
Don’t take my word for it try it and see.
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of web development experience, ready to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
What are you waiting for this course is perfect to start writing Google Script and to practice writing Google Script, you have nothing to lose.
Who this course is for:
- Application developers
- Anyone who wants to learn about Google Apps Script
- Anyone who wants to create web apps with Google Apps Script
Created by Laurence Svekis
Last updated 1/2019
Size: 1.15 GB