- There are no prerequisites although would be good to consider your long-term financial goals.
“Excellent. Nice demos and great information. I am newer to investing in stocks and this course really helps. Instructor is also an enthusiastic presenter and makes everything clear.”-Micah Coomer
Investing in the stock market can be mastered by anyone and for those who really learn the key concepts and best practices they will be able to reach their most challenging financial goals and lead the life they dream about.
Unfortunately, many people do not receive the key educational information and best practices that make the difference between success and failure when investing in stocks.
THIS COMPLETE COURSE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL STOCK INVESTOR.
Not boring theory. You will learn practical tips and best practices from an instructor who started with nothing (Actually $10,000 in student loans living in a 1-bedroom apartment above the garbage cans) to building a million dollar investment portfolio. No inheritance or luck just good sound actions over the years that you will learn about in the course and can replicate for your own personal situation.
No get rich quick scheme or a course that is designed to sell you consulting services this course has one mission and that is all about sharing of experience and wisdom from a successful long-term stock investor and teaching you how you can apply it to your own goals and time horizon.
In this course you will learn all about:
- Can you make money in stocks and how much.
- How stocks are categorized from Growth and Income to Market Cap to Stock Sectors.
- Understanding Risk and free tools to help you determine your risk profile and how to easily determine the risk and volatility of any stock using concepts such as Standard Deviation and Beta
- What types of stocks to buy from a basket of Individual Stocks, Stock Mutual funds, Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) or a combination of each.
- Key strategies you can use such as Value Investing, Growth Investing, Dividend Investing, Growth at a Reasonable Price (GARP) and more.
- How to easily evaluate a stock using both Qualitative and Quantitative information.
- How to use the top ratios to help determine if a stock is a good choice. Very easy and no calculations are required and you will be shown where to find the information for free.
- Demonstration of FREE Basic and Advanced Stock Screeners so it is easy to narrow the choices for more research and find great stocks.
- Demonstration where we buy stocks in areas such as a Growth Stock, Dividend Stock, Value Stock…so you can see step-by-step the tools the instructor uses and the thought process when evaluating stocks that you can use for your own future choices.
- The actual mechanics of buying a stock from an overview of Brokers, Online Discount Brokers such as eTrade and TD Ameritrade to Financial Planners even newer automated Robo-Financial planners such as Wealthfront and Betterment.
- How to actually place a stock order such as Market Orders and Stop Loss Orders plus others so you can take advantage of the best way to actually place a stock order for you.
- Unusual situations you can take advantage of such as Initial Public Offerings (IPO), Stock Splits, Stock Buybacks, Spinoffs,and more…
- Techniques to reduce taxes and fees so you can keep more money for you.
- Key Action Steps you can take to get started applying what you have learned.
This is an awesome flagship course which means you get:
- Hours and hours of video based lessons.
- Lifetime access to the course so you get updates and new bonus lessons for FREE.
- Quizzes that will test and confirm your knowledge.
- Ability to participate in online discussions to share ideas with other students and get answers to your questions from the instructor who will answer every question.
- Ask questions directly of the instructor and every one of those will also be answered.
- 30 day money back guarantee-love the course or return it with Udemy easy no questions asked policy.
Disclaimer Note: This course is for educational and informational purposes only. There will be no recommending of any particular investments such as a particular stock or mutual fund as only you know what is right for your portfolio and your comfort with risk and volatility. Consult with a Professional for specific advice. Course is for education purposes only and instructor will have no liability related directly or indirectly to any loss or damage.
Investing in stocks can be fun and really fun when you do it well!
No risk to sign up and impact could be life-changing. Learn from my experience and rapidly move ahead faster with the knowledge I will share with you. Don’t delay.
Please click the TAKE THIS COURSE button in the upper right corner and let’s get started!
Many thanks and I appreciate your interest and hope to see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Course is perfect for the Beginner or Newer Investor who wants to learn all the key practical aspects when investing in stocks as they will become an expert by the end of the course.
- Excellent for more experienced investors who want to improve their skills, learn new insights, or gain more confidence when it comes to investing in stocks.
- If you are looking for a course that is focused on Day-Trading or some type of get rich quick scheme please do not take this course as will not fit your desires.
Created by Steve Ballinger, MBA
Last updated 11/2018
Size: 2.44 GB