- You’ll need a Mac or PC
Authentication? Covered. Routing? Of course! Security? We got it.
Meteor JS can get you a position in web development or help you build that personal project you’ve been dreaming of. Meteor is the ultimate framework for developer productivity; it is bar-none the fastest technology you can use to make fast and interactive web apps in just a few hours.
This course will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build interesting apps with Meteor and React.
We’ll start by mastering the fundamentals of React, including JSX, “props”, “state”, and eventing. Source code is provided for each lecture, so you will always stay up-to-date with the course pacing. After an introduction to React, we’ll dive right in to Meteor, covering topics like Collections, Meteor Methods, Subscriptions, and Publications.
If you are new to Meteor or React, or if you’ve been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don’t quite ‘get it’, this is the course for you! To learn Meteor you have to understand it.
- Learn how to secure Meteor applications with enterprise-grade security. Don’t let your data leak!
- Set up user authentication and permissions using Meteor’s built-in auth system.
- Use React to render your Meteor data; master the process of breaking down a complex component into many smaller, interchangeable components
- Grasp the difference between “props” and “state” and when to use each
- Develop complex applications that scale in complexity by mastering Meteor
I’ve built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning Meteor. A course that explains the concepts and how they’re implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers looking to learn Meteor
- Engineers who have researched Meteor but have had trouble mastering some concepts
- Web developers who are looking to build a full-stack web application
- Entrepreneurs who want to make their own apps without relying on others
Created by Stephen Grider
Last updated 6/2017
Size: 1.28 GB