This is a foundation watercolour course from a highly experienced, competent artist and tutor. This tutorial is jam packed with wonderful hints, tips, and insights on everything from studio environments, to materials, to important work practices. The course finishes with 2 levels of exercises, specifically designed to familiarise you with the most common water-colour techniques needed for realistic watercolors and botanicals. This comprehensive guide will definitely get you off on the right foot… and to keep you going and growing! With well over 3 hours of knowledge rich content on how to get started in this medium, this is a wonderful opportunity to gain quality insights into the beautiful world of water-colour painting, and launch you onto your own painting path successfully.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is interested in watercolors should take this course
- This course is especially helpful to those who prefer realistic painting and natural subjects
- People who would love to paint in watercolour, but aren’t sure where to start
- People who have some experience, but are looking to improve their knowledge and skills in the watercolour medium
- This course is for everyone who has contacted me with watercolour questions!
- This is the foundation course for anyone looking to take my subsequent ‘step by step’ water-colour painting tutorials
Created by Heidi Willis
Last updated 8/2016
Size: 2.58 GB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/paint-realistic-watercolor-and-botanicals-studio-basics/.