What you’ll learn
- You would be able to Create Stunning Photo Composites in Adobe Photoshop
- Start Creating Amazing concept Art Photo Composites or Photo Manipulations in Adobe Photoshop
- Start editing images like Pro
- Start using Adobe Photoshop with Confidence
- Learn the process of Concept Art Development in Adobe Photoshop
- You would be able to Composite multiple images in Adobe Photoshop
- You need to have little bit knowledge of the Adobe Photoshop
- You need to have Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom installed.
- Do you want to learn the Photo Composite in Adobe Photoshop?
- Do you want to learn the Photo Editing in Adobe Photoshop?
- Do you wan to know how to transform simple image into the Concept Art Photo Composite in Adobe Photoshop?
If answer to any of the question is yes!
Then let me tell you that you are on the right place.
Welcome to the Course:-
A step-by-step guide to create Amazing Concept Art Photo Composites or Photo Manipulations in Adobe Photoshop.
Courses included:- Master Photo Manipulation| Abstract Concept Art in Photoshop| Digital Art Photo Manipulation Alone Girl | Surreal Photo Manipulation in Photoshop | Become Expert in Photo Manipulation Photoshop
In this class, I will walk you through the complete process of Creating Photo Composites in Adobe Photoshop.
You will learn the process of the Concept Development to the Final Photo Composite in Adobe Photoshop.
We will start with the rough idea and then we would develop the concept using various images in Adobe Photoshop.
Though this course is aimed at the Intermediate students of the Adobe Photoshop, I have include the Complete Section for the Absolute Beginners.
So, even if you are an absolute beginner, you will not face any difficulty in learning and following this course.
In this course, we will create The Autumn Collector Photo Composite or the Photo Manipulation in Adobe Photoshop CC.
If you are not familiar with the Adobe Photoshop then you can learn everything about the Photoshop from the 2nd Section.
You can also download the exercise files and following along to strengthen your learning.
This course gives you 30 Days Full Money Back Guarantee!
Which means during 1st 30 Days of you joining the course, somehow for any reason you don’t like the course,
you can claim you 100% money back with No Questions Asked Guaranteed.
Who is the target audience?
- Though this course is aimed at the intermediate students of the Photoshop but even if you are a beginner you can join
- Basics of Photoshop have been included in this course
Created by Harsh Vardhan Art
Last updated 10/2018
Size: 4.92 GB