- Definitely no experience is required
- I will start from level ZERO and gradually step by step i will make you in advanced level .
- All i need from you is to be patient when learning and i’m sure you will love statistics and apply it in your real life
Do you like jobs in Marketing analyst ?
All of these jobs above need learning statistics .
Who prepared this course material ?
This course material is prepared from highly experienced engineers worked in a leader companies like Microsoft , Facebook and google .
After hard working from five months ago we created +270 Lectures/Articles to cover everything related to practical statistics .
In no time with simple and easy way you will learn and love statistics .
We stress in this course to make it very spontaneous to make all students love statistics .
Who’s teaching you in this course ?
My name is Mahmoud , i’m senior consultant and system analyst engineer i worked for many projects related to expert Systems and artificial intelligence .
Also i worked as Tutor and consultant trainer with a leader international companies located in USA and UK .
I spent over five months of hard working to create +270 lectures/Articles with high quality to make allstudents enjoy and love statistics .
I’m sharing a lot of practical experience from my own work with you in this course .
What is my final goal after my students enroll in this course ?
My final goal is to make all students and engineers love practical statistics .
My big challenge in this course is to make it professional course at the same time it should be very easy and simple for all People .
Therefore you will notice that i used a lot of graphics and imaginary ideas to make you LOVE STATISTICS .
What is course contents ?
- Starting with FAQ related to interview questions in your career .
- What is after data analysis ?
- Descriptive statistics with collection of important quizzes and examples .
- Normal distribution and standard normal in details using Z table .
- Sampling distribution with practical simulation apps and answering of important technical questions .
- Confidence level and Confidence interval .
- what is t distribution ? ( with examples )
- What is DEGREE OF FREEDOM ? ( with examples )
- One tail and two tail in Confidence level .
- Awesome Projects and examples like :
- How Mr. Genie helped us to find all fishes in the sea ?
- Mr. Genie power versus statistics power
- The double edged sword of statistics
- Help fisherman to catch Tuna using sampling distribution
- Ice Cola example with student’s t distribution .
- Estimation of goals in premier league ( using confidence interval ) .
- TAKE YOUR BREATH BEFORE HYPOTHESIS TESTING
- One sample mean t test .
- Two sample mean t test .
- Null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis .
- What is P value ?
- How to calculate P value using manual and direct method ?
- Two mini stories for TWO PROJECTS related to hypothesis testing
- Project one is how Sarah used “one sample mean t test” for Ice Cola factory to prove that her brother Ibrahim is innocent ?
- Project two how Sarah used “two sample mean t test” for Ice Cola factory to help her brother Ibrahim to increase Ice Cola sales in winter ?
- … more and more
- …. and more and more course contents
Who this course is for:
- People searching about jobs in data science
- People searching about jobs in marketing analyst
- People searching about jobs in business analysis and business intelligence
- Business managers and business directors
- practical statistics in data analysis
- Anyone needs to learn statistics from beginner to advanced level .
- Statistics for data science
- Statistics for data analysis
- Marketing analyst
- AP statistics
- Machine learning
- beginner in business intelligence
- data science
- Hypothesis testing
Created by Mahmoud Ali
Last updated 5/2019
Size: 1.70 GB