The Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification demonstrates that you can implement the Salesforce Lightning Service Console, design service solutions on the Salesforce platform, and can implement OmniChannel, create Macros, and create custom apps to deliver world class service as a Service Cloud consultant.
Salesforce is currently the 7th most in demand IT skill in the world, and Salesforce Consultant Certifications help you rise above the competition. The Consultant Certifications are especially in demand by Salesforce Partner companies.
A Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant designs and deploys solutions that support customer business processes and requirements using Salesforce applications. The consultant has experience designing solutions using the Service Cloud functionality and can lead the implementation of these solutions within a customer organization. The consultant has both contact center industry experience and expertise in Salesforce applications including the knowledge needed to implement multiple applications in common customer scenarios.
This course fully prepares you for the Service Cloud Consultant Exam. Throughout the duration of this course, I cover and demonstrate each of the Knowledge Areas and core concepts you need to understand, such as:
- Explain the factors that influence key contact center metrics, KPIs, and business challenges.
- Explain the uses cases and benefits for different interaction channels.
- Identify challenges and considerations for business continuity in the contact center.
- Compare and contrast the different types of contact centers and their business drivers (Help Desk, Product support, Telesales, Service, Field service/depot repair, B2C, B2B, etc.).
- Identify the core tenets of KCS.
- Describe how various components of a contact center can solve different business challenges.
- Given a scenario, determine how to facilitate a successful consulting engagement (plan, gather requirements, design, build, test and document.
- Given a scenario, determine appropriate contact center deployment strategies.
SERVICE CLOUD SOLUTION DESIGN
- Given a scenario, analyze customer requirements to determine an appropriate solution design considering capabilities, limitations and design trade-offs.
- Distinguish when it is appropriate to include custom application development or third-party applications.
- Distinguish the key components that contribute to performance optimization within a design.
- Describe the user experience requirements that can be solved by the Salesforce Service Console.
- Explain the knowledge article lifecycle including creation, publishing, consumption, and feedback.
- Given business process requirements, determine the appropriate approach to manage Knowledge adoption and maintenance.
- Given a set of requirements, determine how to configure data categories, article types, and publishing workflow.
- Distinguish the key factors to consider when designing a Knowledge data migration strategy.
- Describe the use cases and functionality for each interaction channel including mobile, phone, email, web, chat and social media.
- Differentiate between the available email-to-case and web-to-case solutions and explain how to configure each.
- Explain the Open CTI features, architecture, and implications.
- Explain the design considerations (user interface, user profiles, objects to expose, sharing model, reporting, etc.) and best practices when configuring an interaction channel solution (mobile, phone, email, web, chat, or social media).
- Given a set of requirements, design a case management solution from case creation to closure including case assignment, case escalation, case resolution, and case disposition.
- Describe the relationships between cases and other areas such as assets, entitlements, work orders, Communities, Live Agent, and Knowledge.
- Given a set of KPIs, determine the appropriate case management solution.
- Explain the capabilities, use cases, and how to configure the service entitlements in Salesforce.
- Explain the use cases, capabilities and limitations of Visual Workflow important to case management.
- Identify capabilities for managing cases using social media (Social Hub, Salesforce for Twitter and Facebook).
CONTACT CENTER ANALYTICS
- Given a set of desired metrics, determine the appropriate reporting solution taking into account data sources, data volume, and various contact center technologies (ACD, IVR, PBX, etc.).
- Given a scenario, evaluate the considerations when designing reports and dashboards to serve different stakeholders (agents, supervisors, managers, executives).
INTEGRATION AND DATA MANAGEMENT
- Given a scenario, analyze the implications and design considerations of large data and transaction volumes.
- Explain the use cases and considerations common to contact center integration patterns.
I have 6 Salesforce certifications, including this one. Unlike other instructors you’ll find on Udemy who are teaching things they are not certified for, I have not only the certifications, but the real world experience as a Salesforce consultant – having implemented several Service Cloud solutions for clients around the world.
After Thousands of Udemy Survey ratings for my courses, the students have spoken:
“Are you learning valuable information?” 99.6% answered YES
“Are the explanations of the concepts clear?” 99.8% answered YES
“Is the instructor knowledgeable about the topic?” 99.9% answered YES
I teach Salesforce certification courses because I am passionate about the platform, and the awesome things you can build quickly on it – including your career! There is an extreme shortage of Salesforce talent in the job market, and I am creating Salesforce Certification and User courses, so that you can get a good paying job in the cloud.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in attaining the Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification
- Anyone tasked with implementing the Salesforce Service Console
- Anyone working in a Call Center or Support Environment Who is Considering Salesforce
Created by Mike Wheeler, Aaron Wheeler
Last updated 12/2018
Size: 1.87 GB