Build a complete School Portal System from scratch to master Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) in Python 3
What Will I Learn?
- You will learn how to setup a database
- You will learn how to create table
- You will learn how to write query
- You will learn how to Add new record
- You will learn how to Edit record
- You will learn how to Delete record
- You will learn how to create message box
- You will learn how to create a menu bar
- You will also learn how to create dropdown menu
- You will learn how t write code to create date and time
- Basic knowledge of python programming is required
- Basic knowlegde of python GUI design is required
- Basic knowledge of SQL is a plus
- A computer system is required to follow up with the instructor
Welcome to Python 3: The complete Database management system in 2018! This is a comprehensive and concise guide with amazing content that is designed to pick up every interested student from the state of “zero-knowledge” to a state of “Hero-knowledge” in database management system with python programming.
Why Must I Take This Course And What Benefit Is It To ME As Java and Python Developer?
This is the only course on the internet that will help you to master the development of a full application that will help you to learn relational database management system with an in-depth knowledge of the entire aspect of Python programming and prepare you with the required skills necessary to build you to face job interviews and get employed as a full stack Python developer.
Moreover, the instructor is a very high experienced teacher, software developer and have also worked with some reputable companies. He has also been teaching computer programming since 2014 and have mastered the art of conveying information for better understanding which have made many of his student to excel with less stress in computer programming. Students are advised to follow this course step by step so that they would understand it very well because every lecture is filled with vital information which should not be missed.
Who is the target audience?
- Senior developers
- Juinor developers
Created by Ejike IfeanyiChukwu, Gstevewall Academy
Last updated 9/2018
Size: 1.51 GB