- There are no real requirements before starting this course.
- Great plus if the student is already familiar with the Octalysis Framework, and/or have read the book Actionable Gamification, but those are not required to get a great experience from the course.
This class teaches Gamification and Behavioral Design by world-renowned expert (Stanford, Google, LEGO, BCG, TEDx) and Original Creator of the Octalysis Framework Yu-kai Chou.
After taking this course, students should be able to understand how the brain works, how to trigger motivations, and be able to apply that to all sorts of aspects in their lives, such as fundraising, sales, team motivation, parenting, teaching, relationships, and more. One example would be that the student would be able to identify the differences between White Hat Motivation (makes people feel powerful but not sense of urgency) and Black Hat Motivation (makes people feel urgent and obsessed, but leads to burn-out), and understand in what scenarios to design for one over the other.
This course is all about changing Desired Actions through Gameful and Behavioral Design!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to understand how the brain works and apply that to improve their own lives should consider taking this course.
- People who desire to create habit-forming products, raise funding for organizations, increase their salary, motivate their team, reach their fitness potential, close more sales, and improve their dating lives
- As long as it is related to motivation of the self or others, there is no limit to how this knowledge of how the brain works can benefit you.
Created by Yu-kai Chou
Last updated 2/2019
Size: 699.49 MB