- any operating system
- up to date browser (google chrome is preferred )
- Notepad++ or any type of text editors (you will find it in the first section of the course)
the course initiates with an introduction about HTML, the syntax of HTML page and how to display the page on browser.
then will start with explaining most important tags like (paragraph , heading , image , link, etc…) , and explain the attributes used with each tag.
then we will learn how to make inline CSS using style attribute to add some color and background color to your page.
finally the super advanced section which contain forms like (submit button , selection , checkbox ,etc…) , how to add audio and video in your page and at the end of this section there is a project which will help you to practice what you have learned in this course and also learn some other tricks.
Who this course is for:
- for all people who want to become a web developer
- people who don’t know from where they should start to become a web developer ,Either web designer
- people who want to learn HTML from scratch
Created by Ahmed Ahmed Hassan
Last updated 12/2018
Size: 1.30 GB