What Will I Learn?
- Install UiPath Studio on WINDOWS (there is no Mac version)
Install packages for automating specific targets
Understand the UI & tool windows
- Understand the most important RPA activity types
- Understand how to add logic to software robots
- Use “exception handling” to gracefully handle errors
- Schedule robot execution using Orchestrator
- A modern WINDOWS computer with Internet connection (UIPath has no Mac version)
- Be familiar with the roles that MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Word, websites, and software applications fill in daily business life
- Ideally take the “RPA Overview” course to get a clear idea of the RPA big picture
- Take the “RPA Tech Primer” course before or in parallel if you have weak tech skills
Much in the same way physical robots have been rapidly replacing industrial, blue-collar jobs, software robots will be replacing a high percentage of white collar jobs… sooner than you think.
THAT is “robotic process automation”.
In this 5-star course I’ll provide you with a the most critical UiPath skills for robotic process automation work including:
- Structure (Flowchart vs. Sequence)
- Control Flow (Decisions, Loops, Switches)
- Error Handling with Try/Catch
- Automating Excel, Word, and PDF interactions
- Automating Email & Attachments
- Decomposing a process into reusable sub-components
- Debugging Skills
My goal is to help you get up and running with UIPath processes and best practices faster than any other method, so you can start saving time & money at your company, and level up your career!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to improve their chances of getting and keeping a white collar job in the near future
- Test automation engineers who want to make a larger impact and increase earning potential
- Business leaders who want to automate operations
- Anyone wanting to save time, reduce errors, and improve efficiency by automating common business tasks