[July 2019 Update]: Few lectures refreshed, including AWS Budgets and EC2 placement groups.
Beginners welcome: no need to know anything about AWS!
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification is one of the most challenging exams. It’s great at assessing how well you understand not just AWS, but making sure you are making the best architectural decisions based on situations, which makes this certification incredibly valuable to have and pass. Rest assured, I’ve passed it myself with a score of 982 out of 1000. Yes, you read that right, I only made one mistake! Next, I want to help YOU pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification with flying colors.
This is going to be a long journey, but passing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam will be worth it!
This AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate course is different from the other ones you’ll find on Udemy. Dare I say, better (but you’ll judge!)
- We will spend over three hours discussing solution architecture on AWS in depth.
- It covers in-depth all the new topics on the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C01 exam
- It’s packed with practical knowledge on how to use AWS inside and out as a solutions architect
- It teaches you how to prepare for the AWS exam AND how to prepare for the real world
- It’s a logical progression of topics, not a laundry list of random services
- It’s fast-paced and to the point
- It has professional subtitles
- All 500+ slides available as downloadable PDF
Concretely, here’s what we’ll learn to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam:
- The AWS Fundamentals: IAM, EC2, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, EBS, EFS, Route 53, RDS, ElastiCache, S3, CloudFront
- The AWS CLI: CLI setup, usage on EC2, best practices, SDK, advanced usage
- In-Depth Database comparison: RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, Neptune, ElastiCache, Redshift, ElasticSearch, Athena
- Monitoring, Troubleshooting & Audit: AWS CloudWatch, CloudTrail
- AWS Integration & Messaging: SQS, SNS, Kinesis
- AWS Serverless: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Cognito
- AWS Security best practices: KMS, SSM Parameter Store, IAM Policies
- VPC & Networking in depth
- AWS Other Services Overview: CICD (CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy), CloudFormation, ECS, Step Functions, SWF, EMR, Glue, OpsWorks, ElasticTranscoder, AWS Organizations, Workspaces, AppSync, Single Sign On (SSO)
- Tips to ROCK the exam
This AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate course is full of opportunities to apply your knowledge:
- There are many hands-on lectures in every section
- There are quizzes at the end of every section
- There’s an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate practice exam at the end of the course
- We’ll be using the AWS Free Tier most of the time
- I’ll be showing you how to go beyond the AWS Free Tier (you know… the real world!)
My name is Stephane Maarek, and I’ll be your instructor in this course. I am an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate, AWS Certified Developer and AWS Certified SysOps, and the author of highly-rated & best-selling courses on AWS Lambda, AWS CloudFormation & AWS EC2. I’ve already taught 160,000+ students and received 50,000+ reviews.
I’ve decided it’s time for students to properly learn how to be an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate. You are in good hands!
This course also comes with:
✔ Lifetime access to all future updates
✔ A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
✔ A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
Join me in this course if you want to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam and master the AWS platform!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to acquire the knowledge to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification
- Solutions Architects who want to know how to leverage all AWS services for their solution architecture
Created by Stephane Maarek | AWS Certified Solutions Architect & Developer
Last updated 10/2019
Size: 6.06 GB